Gone crazy...

It's official. I'm crazy. I think baby drool is adorable. I know I probably lost most of you right there. That's ok, maybe you new parent's out there will sympathize with me.

When Olivia gets tiered she starts to blow bubbles. I really don't know how she does it, but she can get some impressively big bubbles going sometimes.

So I got home from Winco after having survived the "Oh what a tiny cute little baby!" squeals and this is what I found.


Bubble crust was covering the entire lower half of her face. Unfortunately the camera doesn't nearly capture the full glory of crusty whiteness (thank goodness you say), but perhaps you can see how her bubble blowing episode left bubble footprints even all the way up on her nose.

Yeah, so adorable and funny.

And since I'm posting, I might as well show off some more cute pictures. Bear with me.

We love going for our morning walk/nap!
The colorful playmat is so much fun.

Nobody can pass out like a baby can.



Comments

Popular Posts