Now It Is Summer...

Don't get me wrong. I am incredibly happy and grateful to be pregnant, but being pregnant is about the least amount of fun you could have. People who say they love it are crazy in my humble opinion. However, it's been good to be on my feet a lot more lately now that we have begun the second trimester. Have I mentioned how much I love Zofran?

A few weeks ago Moscow had their artwalk. I can't believe I have never been. I will be going every year from this point forward. Almost every business down mainstreet had open doors to view local artists' works along with complimentary bread, cheese, strawberries, wine, beer, a chocolate fondue and many other yummy delectables. One of my favorite aspects of living in a small town is that during a city hosted function like this you run into so many people you know. It really makes the world feel smaller and friendlier.

Of course I forgot to get pictures until we were on our way back to the car.


Paden's birthday was last week so we got birthday doughnuts and enjoyed a relaxing morning with our coffee.


Olivia wanted to know where her doughnut was.


Oh, and Olivia finally figured out that if she didn't take her hat and glasses off right away she would get tons of attention. So after weeks of trying, I finally got a good picture of the hat an sunglasses combo.

 Aren't I cool?


Tabitha came down this last weekend on a whirl-wind visit. The self timer function on my camera caught a bit of what it is like trying to get a picture with a one year old.

Take One:

 Take Two:

Take Three:


Happy summer everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts