New Year 2016...

Here we are starting another year. 2015 was what you might call a learning year. From literally learning how to walk, to learning how to walk this life well - or at least a little better.


We welcomed our sweet Taya into the world, stumbled through a blurry and busy summer, started the road of healing from a sleep disorder, had a record number of baby illnesses during the fall, and ended with a happy Christmas with Tabitha joining us. An exhausting year to say the least!


A couple days ago it hit me that this is the longest I have not been pregnant for 4 years. 2016 has potential to be the first year since 2010 that I am not bedridden or seriously debilitated for months at a time. That has me pretty excited. 2016 does not look to be an easy year by any means. Paden is opening a new Bagel Shop location in Pullman. Starting next week I will never know when or if I'll see him any given day. But for the first time, this kind of thought does not induce panic and I'm really excited about the new venture. It's amazing what months of good sleep does for a person!


I love how God creates new beginnings all over the place. Whether it's a start to a new year or just a new day, new beginnings have a feeling of refreshment often needed by the end of day or year. I'm very excited about this new year. I don't think easy is in our near future, but with this house full of little feet I suspect a lot of joy and chaotic/exciting times are!

Happy New Year to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts