The Perfect Day

I woke up to a text from the office manager this morning saying, if it was ok with me, I didn't have to come in today. It's supposed to be 71 degrees, the warmest day yet this year, so it was definitely ok with me. I made waffles and we ate breakfast in bed while watching a new episode of Chuck. Paden didn't have to go to work until 11, so we enjoyed a long lazy morning together - something we've not had the opportunity to do in a very long time. Then I went for a long jog/walk with my ipod and soaked up some warm sun rays. Now I'm wearing a tank top and ready to hit the outdoors again.
Tonight Paden gets off early so we can go enjoy a concert.
Tell me, could the day get any better than this?

Comments

  1. The only thing I can think of is Peter and me coming over for drinks later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. You're right. That would be so incredible...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts