It's What's for Dessert...

I have discovered the most delicious cake you will ever taste.

It should go without saying that the primary ingredient is chocolate. In fact, it's chocolate under a layer of chocolate coated with another layer of chocolate.

First, the ingredients for the flourless chocolate cake. (And yes, that is a mini bottle of Captain Morgan)

Layer Number One
Second comes the chocolate mousse. I love beating egg whites. I still think it's a little magical that once beaten egg whites transform into fluffy white clouds at ten times the volume.

Layer Number Two
Then you drizzle a chocolate icing on top. It will look even prettier and smoother if you don't switch off the freezer long enough to deform it like I did. Oops.

Layer Number Three
Look at those chocolatey layers of goodness.

Yum. Yum. Yum.
It tastes even better with raspberries as a garnish. I'm pretty sure it's whats for dessert in heaven.

Comments

  1. YUM! I love flourless chocolate cake and this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts